Your privacy matters to us.
Dante’s Coffee is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dante’s Coffee may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated, and is effective from 5 November 2016.
We may collect the following information:
- name, address, telephone number and email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, accounting and other statutory requirements.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.